As a valued St. Edward’s University student, Career and Professional Development (CAPD) wants to make sure you have a professional headshot/picture for your LinkedIn profile (or any other forum that requires a professional picture).
Join Career & Professional Development on Monday, March 15 and Tuesday, March 16 between 11am-3pm to have your headshot taken in front of the Main Building Red Doors.
- RSVP strongly encouraged but not required.
- You are required to wear a face covering until it’s your turn.
- Social distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Must have a green badge through Covid-19 self assessment system.
- Wear professional attire.
- We will have sanitation supplies on site.
Your Career Coach will also be available for any questions you may have!
Due to safety guidelines this is only for current students, faculty, and staff.