To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific sophomore year coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects, associated with the Product Marketing of our growing Cell Analysis Microplates business. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent’s industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment.
This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves!
Agilent’s rapidly expanding Cell Analysis portfolio comprises a series of unique, class leading platform technologies for real-time, live cell analysis, enabling cell biologists from research to drug development discover new biology and therapeutic strategies.
The main project-related activities, include:
- Generating and publishing marketing content, both technical and non-technical
- Collecting and organizing Voice of Customer
- Data processing for orders forecasting
- Completion of sophomore (typically second) year at an accredited 4-year university required, ideally in a life science field and have the following qualifications:
- Self-motivated with superb organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Inquisitive minded with ability to contribute to cross functional teams
- Ability to logically organize complex information and data
- Coursework, training or hands on experience using Microsoft Office — specifically Excel and Outlook
- Sales or other customer engagement experience is preferred but not required
- Work schedule: Up to 40 hours per week during the summer, with flexible hours around academic courses during semester
- Preferably reside within 30 miles of Lexington, MA to work onsite as needed, with remote flexibility
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.