SEU Work-Study: Austin Sunshine Camps Intern
Positions Available: 1 for spring semester
Pay Range: $9.75-$10.75, commensurate with experience
To further the mission of Austin Sunshine Camps by assisting with all development-related function such as data entry, donor communications and recognition, donation requests, gift tracking, and stakeholder events.
- Assist with execution of Volunteer Program, to include logistics and tracking
- Assist with the preparation, creation, and distribution of materials for events and meetings
- Data entry into donor database
- Assist with the planning and execution of donor recognition and stakeholder events
- Participate in events as needed
- Administrative support to include data entry, phone calls, mailing preparation, etc.
- Assist Chief Development Officer and Development Team with donor gift tracking and receipting
- Respond to phone calls and email correspondence to assist stakeholders with various requests
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills; ability to establish priorities, manage time and meet deadlines
- Excellent with staff, volunteers and customer service
- In love with the mission of Austin Sunshine Camps
- At least 18 years old
- An interest in working with youth development programs, low socioeconomic populations, and non-profit fundraising
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Intern may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.