SEU Work-Study: Austin Sunshine Camps Intern
Posting: Marketing & Communications
Positions Available: 1 for spring semester
Pay Range: $9.75-$10.75, commensurate with experience
To further the mission of Austin Sunshine Camps by assisting with all communications and marketing-related functions such as social media, newsletters and collateral for stakeholder events.
- Create content for, and manage, social media channels to include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn: this would be for Austin Sunshine Camps and the Zilker Lodge.
- Assist with the preparation, creation, and distribution of bi-monthly newsletters
- Assist with the preparation, creation, and distribution of materials for events and meetings
- Assist with the marketing and communications of stakeholder events and solicitation campaigns
- Participate in events as needed
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills; ability to establish priorities, manage time and meet deadlines
- Excellent with staff, volunteers and customer service
- In love with the mission of Austin Sunshine Camps
- At least 18 years old
- An interest in working with youth development programs, low socioeconomic populations, and non-profit fundraising
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Intern may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.