SEU Work-Study: Austin Sunshine Camps Intern
Posting: Summer Camp Preparation
Positions Available: 2 for spring semester
Pay Range: $9.75-$10.75, commensurate with experience
To further the mission of Austin Sunshine Camps by assisting with all programs-related functions, such as data entry, student and staff recruitment, and working with our campers in the Camper Ambassador Program and Counselor in Training Program.
● Administrative support to include data entry, phone calls, mailing preparation, etc.
● Respond to phone calls and email correspondence to assist parents with various requests
● Assist with execution of spring programming, including direct work with campers in programming (virtual and potential for in-person)
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
● Excellent project management skills; ability to establish priorities, manage time and meet deadlines
● Excellent with staff, volunteers and customer service
● In love with the mission of Austin Sunshine Camps
● At least 18 years old
● An interest in working with youth development programs, low socioeconomic populations, and non-profit fundraising
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Intern may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.