The Field Marketing Coordinator (aka Scout) works directly with the Camp Owner to grow the business of Camp Bow Wow Austin SW through a variety of marketing and sales activities. The Scout serves as the representative of the brand in the community and through various outlets. The role includes grassroots marketing and in-Camp responsibilities. The Marketing Coordinator will work to create partnerships with local businesses and non-profits, secure and attend local events to represent the brand, and cold call community partners. The Marketing Coordinator will also spend time in Camp making calls, following up with customers and handling digital marketing and social media activities.
- Create awareness (increase new customers and sales) for Camp Bow Wow through grassroots community marketing, customer referrals and social media.
- Secure and attend marketing events in the local community to educate the public about our services and generate new leads.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with local vet hospitals, rescues, shelters and businesses.
- Manage social media presence and use established digital programs to increase brand visibility
- Generate sales and build new customer base through phone and email follow-ups.
- Self-starter: organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Energetic and outgoing with an upbeat and positive personality.
- Must be able to work individually as well as in a team setting.
- MUST LOVE DOGS!!!
- Two years of marketing or social media experience (preferred)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.