About the job:
Criquet is hiring a Wholesale Account Specialist to join us in Austin, TX. This entry-level position will work to coordinate and provide operational support to the Wholesale side of our business. They will act as a point person between the sales reps and logistics/operations teams to ensure all goals and objectives are met on schedule.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee order process from entry to delivery for various major and specialty accounts through the creation of bulk, and direct sales orders.
- Enter data into various platforms to ensure proper order flow from customer to operating systems
- Responsible for overseeing inventory adjustments to ensure correct allocation and distribution of incoming product to major and specialty accounts
- Work alongside the financial team to ensure all orders are being properly invoiced
What You’ll Bring:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role favored, not necessary.
- Ability to work independently on a day-to-day basis in a fast-paced setting, and understand the contribution of role to the larger team.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Possess critical thinking skills and resourcefulness to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate and work with various departments/partners to ensure clear direction and needs are being met.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and a working knowledge of inventory management systems is a plus.
A Little About Criquet:
Criquet is an independent web-driven menswear brand.
We invest in the quality of life. We’re as well stocked in IPAs as we are IRAs. We’re into counter-culture, dive bars, and scuba-diving for lost golf balls.
We’re all manner of men and women but we aren’t yes-men. Because ordinary is boring. Expectations are a trap, and it’s way more fun to be laid-back.
So, whether we’re making shirts, outerwear or old-fashioneds, they need to be high quality, they need to be done our way, and they need those little details that make all the difference.
Proudly from Austin and comfortably off-course.