We are seeking Performance Interns to join our team and gain knowledge and experience working in a highly skilled strength, conditioning, group training environment. As a Performance Intern, you will:
- Shadow, observe, and participate in the performance programming and services we offer our athlete clientele ranging from youth to adult, collegiate, elite, and professional
- Participate in lectures, presentations, and practicums surrounding our specific strategies we use to enhance human performance and walk away with an in-depth understanding on how to implement this post-graduation
- Have the potential to work with the the NFL Combine preparation program
- Participate in additional activities depending on your Performance Internship location
If you are selected to participate in the EXOS Performance Internship, you will be responsible for the following
- Find, secure, and fund your own housing for the duration of the internship
- Book and fund your travel and relocating to the location of your internship prior to the start date
- Fund all food and transportation costs for the duration of your internship
The Ideal Candidate would be:
- Receiving college credit through undergraduate, or graduate classes
- Eligible for work in the USA.
- Enrolled in a 4 year or master’s program specializing in sport science, kinesiology, exercise physiology, exercise science, etc
- Able to dedicate 20 hours/week worth of work for the 12-16 weeks
- Interested in the field of Human Performance:
- Proficient with Anatomy
- Computer Literate-Word and Excel
- An excellent communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Proactive and action oriented
- Certified in First Aid/CPR for the duration of the internship term
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!