As a Strategy & Operations Intern, you will be working closely with Finance and Product leadership teams on the most important strategic and operational projects for Indeed’s global markets with a forward-looking view. You will be performing financial and data analysis to guide strategic decision making across the business.
- Analyze financial statements to create company benchmarking reports for Leadership
- Research HR-related market space for competitive intelligence and product trends
- Conduct competitor and market analyses to determine Indeed’s market opportunity by region and product offering
- Leverage market analyses to strategically influence Indeed’s product offerings and key product features within the HR tech vertical
- Passionate about technology and the internet industry
- Experience in financial analysis and modeling is required
- Savvy in data analysis and problem-solving
- Strong business acumen and structured thinking with a global perspective; international experience is preferred
- Adept at multitasking, with great attention to detail
- Self-directed with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication
Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America for the duration of the internship. The candidate must have work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment; September 2021 – December 2021
Who we are
Our Finance team ensures that Indeed follows the highest standards of business, law and ethics to help us succeed around the world. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients while helping our management team make decisions using the most relevant and accurate information available.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.