Global Private Bank – Summer Analyst Program – U.S.
What we do in the Private Bank
Our advisors help clients achieve their financial goals by delivering the right solutions and services across our industry leading investments, credit, banking and Trust & Estates practices. This individualized attention supports our clients’ unique goals and helps build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our Private Banking teams
We’re located in more than 120 offices across 11 countries and 25 states. Guided by industry leaders, our teams deliver best-in-class service for our clients around the world. J.P. Morgan was named 2021’s “Best Private Bank in the World” and “Best Private Bank in North America” by Global Finance magazine.
Build long-term client relationships
For more than 200 years, we have been working with innovators, entrepreneurs, industry leaders and their families to help them achieve their unique ambitions, secure their legacies and make a difference in the world. That means providing meaningful, tailored advice now and across generations. The Private Bank helps clients plan, invest, borrow and bank to create the life and legacy they envision.
As a future Advisor you’ll work with our team of advisors and specialists to bring in new clients and to serve existing ones. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help protect, manage and grow wealth. No client has identical goals, so understanding their unique needs and tailoring our approach to exceed expectations requires work across teams and the firm to provide first-class service.
What You Can Expect
If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have the role for you.
Joining our Summer Analyst Program means you will be joining a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
See the Asset & Wealth Management CEO Letter here.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off with a week of induction, where you’ll have training and orientation to our businesses and gain the technical and practical knowledge you’ll need to start contributing to our teams. Top performers may receive a full-time (for juniors) or returning summer internship (for sophomores) offer at the end of the summer.
• Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals
• You’ll work with a team of bankers, investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout the summer, you’ll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise.
• Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
• Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network
If you’re a highly driven individual who enjoys working in teams to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you. Key skills include:
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
• Desire to ultimately work with external clients in a relationship building and sales capacity
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
• Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
• Graduation date of December 2022- June 2023
• To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit including optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT.)
Baton Rouge, LA
Fort Worth, TX
Long Island, NY
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Oklahoma City, OK
Palm Beach, FL
Salt Lake City, U
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
St. Louis, MO
Westlake Village, CA
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume are ways for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the Pymetrics platform. Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the Pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of Pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both Pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
*The typical pay for this role is $36.05/hr. This compensation range is specific to CO – and may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.*
JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles. The JPMorgan Chase U.S. Benefits Program is generally available in whole or in part to most employees in the U.S. who meet the eligibility criteria.