We are currently recruiting to fill a Product Engineering Co-op / Intern position at our global headquarters location in Racine, Wisconsin. This position is responsible for supporting a range of product development activities. This opportunity will be a full-time, temporary position. The assignment lasts for one full semester with the possibility to return for an additional semester.
- Complete projects and tasks related to various engineering activities and support product and manufacturing engineers with:Product Development
- CAD modeling
- Product Transfers
- Product Launch
- Specifications and Process Documentation
- Engineering Calculations
- Gain practical engineering experience by working with others in problem solving activities
- Become familiar with the products and processes used within the department and / or company
- Sophomore standing in engineering degree program
- Possess strong engineering skills
- Basic solid modeling and drawing skill-set (using Commercial CAD package, e.g. Solid Edge, NX, SolidWorks, other).
- Familiarity with use of Excel
- Ideal candidate is self-motivated and eager to learn
- Good decision making skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Dedicated to quality and safety
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Available for limited travel with over-night stays
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, which could include paid vacation, short term disability, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account and much more. Human Resources will provide more detail upon your hiring.