Join our global commercial real estate company with more than 400 offices and 7,000 professionals. Work directly alongside the Managing Director and Director of Operations to coordinate research and develop deliverables for the fastest growing privately owned commercial real estate company in Austin. NAI Global is the 5th largest real estate firm globally with an investment fund that has grown from 7 – 100 million over the past four years. We have over 500 nationwide locations and career opportunities all over the world.
- Handle communication of clients and others in an effective manner (i.e. gathering of building information for market studies)
- Provide database management (adding, updating, deleting, quality control) incorporating client-specific information into a CRM to manage clients and lead distribution
- Assist brokers in the preparation of real estate documents such as letters of intent, market studies, contracts, etc.
- Assist brokers in preparation for meetings
- Organize and coordinate client/visitor/property tours
- Prepare (type, revise, add graphics, etc.) marketing materials
- To provide administrative support as required
- Social media experience is a plus
- Marketing and Advertising experience is a plus
- Organize company networking events
- Current college undergraduate student
- Minimum 20 hours weekly commitment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, PowerPoint, SalesForce, Costar, and Loopnet is a plus
- Experience as an administrative assistant and/or in commercial real estate is a plus
- Possess good organization, communication and follow-up skills
- Unwavering integrity, strong commitment to growth coupled with tenacity and strong positive mindset.
- Be mature, reliable, dependable and professional
- Be detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills
- Ability to function independently yet also thrive working as a team member
- Willingness to learn
- Meets multiple academic internship requirements
- Possibility for future employment
- Learning an invaluable trade
- Working alongside Managing Director
- Learn through direct mentorship with industry veterans.
- Highest and best use of commercial real estate, property acquisition strategies, and best practices for real estate sales, brokerage, management and disposition.