Welcome to Red Cactus Media. We are an LGBTQIA owned creative marketing agency located in Austin, Texas. Our team is made of up of highly skilled strategists, marketers, writers, web designers, branding creatives, videographers, and photographers.
The Social Media Marketing Intern is responsible for:
• Posting on Red Cactus Media social media accounts
• Developing social media strategies
• Creating monthly social media content calendars for RCM
• Monitoring analytics to track trends and RCM performance
• Reporting such analytics and trends
• Creating monthly social media reports for clients
• Employing social listening tools to moderate and interact with social fans
Not only will the social media intern be responsible for the above, but the intern will also receive valuable training weekly to learn new tools, trends and best practices. This internship is extremely hands-on, providing an incredible experience for those looking to get into social media marketing as well as the digital marketing industry.
• Must be at least a sophomore in college
• GPA should be 3.0 and above
• Must be majoring in Marketing, Communications, Communication/Journalism, or closely related field
• Vast knowledge of Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat
• Excellent writing skills
• Great team player
• This internship will not be paid
• This internship will last between 3 to 4 months
• All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.