The St. Edward’s University Game Operations Team is hiring for the 2020-2021 athletic season. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced environment for our 10 varsity programs. Support staff is needed for athletic game-day operations at the Recreation and Athletics Center (Basketball and Volleyball), Lewis-Chen Family Field (Soccer), Diane Daniels Field (Softball), and Lucian Hamilton Field (Baseball).
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Game day set-up and tear-down for all home games for 10 NCAA Division II sports.
- Game administration for baseball, basketball, soccer, softball, and volleyball.
- Assist with running scoreboard and music at athletic events.
- Social media management.
- Provide hospitality for officials and visiting teams.
- Operate concessions for home athletic events.
- Ball shaggers for home soccer events.
- Stat running/stat caller.
- Live stream camera operator.
- In-game photography.
- Assist with marketing/promotions including scripts, in-game promotions, hosting, and fan engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
All applicants must be currently enrolled as a student at St. Edward’s University with the ability to work 8-12 hours a week. Hours and shifts will vary but include afternoons, evening and weekends, depending on the athletics event schedule. Must have the ability to work without direct supervision.