Healthy Hilltop Student Support – Student Assistant II:
Student staff are a crucial part of supporting the Healthy Hilltop. Thank you for your interest in being part of the team!
The Healthy Hilltop Student Support staff will perform various duties for Institutional Effectiveness and Planning under the Program Manager’s supervision, including:
- Answering general Healthy Hilltop questions
- Transferring meals from Hunt Hall to residence hall front desks using campus carts
- Delivery of extra COVID-19 test collection kits to residence halls as needed
- Supporting student contract tracing initiative
Weekdays & Weekends (Hours May Vary)
- Morning Shifts (8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Afternoon Shifts (3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Work from the Health & Counseling Center to answer basic informational, directional, and healthy Hilltop policy questions including:
- Direct phone calls requests to available resources for students in isolation or quarantine
- Record and tally usage statistics
- Receive and organize the extra test collection kits from UPS – to be supplied to the residence halls upon request
- Operate university cart to transfer meals from Hunt Hall for drop-off at residence hall front desks
- Assist with general IEP duties as required
- Demonstrated accuracy, organization, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with instruction from the Public Services team
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively both in person, through email, and over the telephone
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and adhere to procedures, workplace guidelines, and attendance policies
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service and a willingness to help others
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position including but not limited to long periods of standing and sitting, frequent bending and squatting, as well as long periods of computer keyboarding and reading a computer screen.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and push or pull a fully loaded book truck weighing at least 100 pounds.
- Must have manual dexterity sufficient to prepare and maintain physical collection appropriately.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter on Handshake. If you have any questions regarding this position, feel free to contact Topper at firstname.lastname@example.org.