About This Job
The Office of Information Technology is looking for a driven Digital Audio-Visual Associate. We are looking for someone interested in Information Technology and customer support. This position will be responsible for the initial front line interaction with our customers and will provide tier 1 troubleshooting and assistance.
- Research, update and prioritize customer incidents and requests as they are received into our case management system via email, chat or online forms.
- Monitor, update and resolve existing support cases while maintaining consistent, accurate and friendly communications for all support issues to customers.
- Provide assistance and troubleshooting to students, faculty and staff through virtual support sessions as needed.
- Contribute to the OIT internal knowledge base for agent support.
- Assist students and alumni with account access issues.
- Facilitate and enable the effective use of technology in the Classroom and other videoconferencing and technology-rich spaces.
- Provide technical and practical assistance to IT Technical Analysts, Systems Engineers, and the IT department.
- Serve as part of the rapid response team for technical issues on campus.
- Participate in planning deployment for technology upgrades. Participate in managing technology installations and maintenance including performing onsite installation, repair and configuration of computers, peripherals and A/V equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Focused attention to detail
- Some experience with computer software and hardware is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Willingness to collaborate and grow as a team.
- Ability to follow process and documentation.
- Availability to work up to 20 hours a week.
- Ability to work autonomously while producing expected volume and quality of work.