About This Job
The Office of Information Technology is looking for a driven Digital Information Associate. We are looking for someone interested in Information Technology and customer service. This position will be responsible for the initial front line interaction with our customers and will provide tier 1 troubleshooting and assistance.
What you will be doing:
- Researching, updating and prioritizing customer incidents and requests as they are received into our case management system via email, chat or online forms.
- Directing incoming support cases for non-tier 1 issues using the appropriate escalation path(s).
- Monitoring, facilitating and resolve existing help desk support cases while maintaining consistent, accurate and friendly communications for all support issues to customers.
- Providing technical assistance and troubleshooting to students, faculty and staff through virtual support sessions as needed.
- Contributing to the OIT internal knowledge base for agent support.
- Assisting students and alumni with account access and activation issues.
- Focused attention to detail
- Some experience with computer software and hardware is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Willingness to collaborate and grow as a team.
- Ability to follow process and documentation.
- Availability to work up to 20 hours a week.
- Ability to work autonomously while producing expected volume and quality of work.