Residence Hall Front Desk Worker
IN ADDITION TO COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION, YOU MUST ALSO COMPLETE THE GOOGLE APPLICATION FOUND HERE TO BE CONSIDERED:
*You must only be logged into your St. Edward’s Google account to have access to the application. Please log out of any personal Google accounts before attempting to complete the application.*
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute daily administrative tasks as outlined by the Residence Director and supervising Resident Assistant.
- Attend all mandatory desk worker staff meetings as scheduled by the Residence Director
- Obtain and distribute mail for residents.
- Assist with designing and posting advertisements for Residence Life programs.
- Assist residents by answering questions.
- Check in and out game equipment to residents.
- Monitor door access for visitors and guests.
- Ensure that the front desk printer is operating properly and is well stocked with paper and ink.
- Receive correspondence for Residence Director.
- Desk workers may be expected to attend mandatory staff meetings/trainings throughout the year as determined by the Residence Director.
- Desk workers are expected to be prompt, courteous, diligent and friendly during shifts.
- Studying and personal time is permitted once all front desk duties are finished.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, only students living on-campus are able to be hired for this position.
Salary Ranges from $8.25 to $9.25 per hour.