Student Homecoming Week Ambassadors assist with the planning and execution of Student Homecoming Week as well as general Homecoming activities. Ambassadors serve as the face of Student Homecoming Week and showcase their Hilltopper Pride in a way that should encourage others to be involved with all Homecoming Activities.
- Provides standard entry-level day-to-day clerical functions in support of the office
- May be assigned to work on data entry projects or other entry-level database assistance
- Works under immediate supervision
- Organizes and helps plan student Homecoming Week Events
- Supports the Student Homecoming Week team with a variety of projects and tasks to better the student experience
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be an enrolled student at St. Edwards University at least part-time
- No previous experience required
- Ability to perform routine tasks and operate simple office equipment
- Computer literacy
- Passion and love for Homecoming and all things SEU
- All students will be required to complete a conduct check with the Dean of Students Office.