Title IX Communication Internship
Fall and/or Spring Semesters
The Title IX Coordinator at St. Edward’s University seeks a current student who desires to assist the Hilltopper community in learning about Title IX and Sex and Gender policies, processes and resources. The Title IX Intern role works collaboratively with and reports to the Title IX Coordinator.
· Create high-quality email communication reflective of our brand platform with particular attention to exceptional copywriting, photo/video selection, and layout choices
· Enter email communication into different platforms and report on email performance; suggest opportunities for improvement
· Write and update content for the university Title IX website
· Conduct research as needed
· Conduct operational tasks in support of the Title IX Committee, Student Advisory Board and Title IX Coordinator and Deputies, including supporting meeting management and agenda development, taking notes, answering the phone and responding to emails
· Attend Student Advisory Board and Title IX Committee meetings
· Interact professionally with various constituencies across the university
· Other duties as assigned
· Junior or senior level classification with some coursework completed in Marketing, Communication, English writing, Digital Media Management, project management programs or other writing-intensive majors
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent grammar and verbal communication skills
Tools You Will Gain Experience With:
· University Website
· EMMA Email platform
· Microsoft Office
Hours & Eligibility:
Generally, an intern will work on average 8-10 hours a week during a semester but this is negotiable according to your course requirements. This position reports virtually and in person. To be eligible, a student must be enrolled for at least 12 credits.
Compensation: This is an unpaid position.
Application Instructions: Qualified students are invited to submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Please include dates and hours of availability (if possible), as well as preferred start and end date for the semester.