Our law firm has openings for current undergraduates to come work and get immediate, real-world legal experience. Anyone with great communication skills, professionalism, integrity, and computer skills is encouraged to apply for the legal assistant position at our firm, which focuses on Estate Law.
We are a small firm (just two attorneys), so assistants have an excellent opportunity to learn about the law, do substantive legal work, and take on progressively more complex and interesting tasks. This position offers a competitive wage with the opportunity for frequent raises. Job duties include:
• Draft motions, pleadings, and other legal documents
• Become familiar with relevant areas of law including: Estates, Wills, and Trusts; Probate; Elder
Law; Property Law; Civil Procedure; Guardianship and more
• Research Texas laws and collaborate with attorneys to find solutions to legal problems
• Help clients complete important documents for courts, private organizations, and local, state, and federal agencies
• Manage your own workload of diverse legal and administrative tasks
To apply, please send a resume to our firm at firstname.lastname@example.org
, along with a brief message indicating your interest in a legal internship position.
This job will be in-person in our offices, with social distancing in effect to keep employees safe.
The Greening Law Firm, P.C.
Attorneys and Counselors at Law
Practice Limited to Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Probate and Elder Law