TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok’s SMB team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
Our SMB Strategic Sales team is responsible for delivering on programs and processes that drive growth in our fast-growing SMB segment of advertisers. As a Strategic Sales Specialist you will support innovative scalable sales programs across a diverse set of customers, focusing on driving revenue and product adoption. You will play a critical role in providing a variety of services that address our advertiser needs, and also in helping to identify opportunities to scale projects and drive ROI across the SMB long tail. Success in this position requires a passion for supporting clients, strong analytical skills, a focus on processes and operations and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-focused environment. The ideal candidate will have strong sales and account management skills, digital marketing/advertising expertise, and experience working with SMBs and agency partners.
1. Drive revenue for TikTok by supporting scalable sales programs across a variety of direct clients and agencies.
2. Drive product adoption and educate clients and agencies in a scalable fashion.
3. Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
4. Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic services and programs.
5. Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services.
1. Currently pursuing your Bachelor’s degree or above degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field and will graduate between December 2020 – June 2021.
2. Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
3. Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. A team player and collaborator.
1. Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing.
2. Knowledge of the self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying.
3. Experience working in a sales or account management role with small businesses.
4. Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
5. Passion for TikTok marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.