Triumvirate Environmental, one of the largest environmental services firms in North America, is looking for an Onboarding Specialist out of our Corporate office in Somerville. This position would take the lead on building relationships with Talent Acquisisiton’s internal hiring partner’s and improve our overall onboarding experience for our new hires.
This position would be a hybrid work model – 3 days in the office & 2 days remote.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strong relationships with internal and external hiring partners and serve as the liaison for all parties involved in the onboarding process
- Provide insight and recommendations on how to better improve Triumvirate’s on-boarding process
- Responsible for managing the onboarding of all new employees by providing a seamless and effortless onboarding experience
- Daily communication with Triumvirate’s Occupational Health provider(s) to follow up on all pending candidates and drive completion on all follow-up items
- Send emails/phone calls with hiring managers across Triumvirate with daily updates on new-hire employees
- Coordinates closely with the talent acquisition teams to ensure all new hires and re-hires are successful onboarded
- Act as a resource to all new hires and their managers with questions and supply necessary resources needed to successfully bring them aboard
- Assist with executing onboarding programs
- Regularly assesses and recommends program changes and enhancements to drive better retention and engagement of new hires
- Follow up with new employees to evaluate on-boarding experience and recommend ways to enhance the new hire onboarding programs and experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business or related field; or two years Human Resources experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with a sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues and departments, both internal and external
- Proficient in all MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements!
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program – WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page – Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.